We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to work at Ceru. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, progress your career and meet new people.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Great pay up to £12/hour including tronc!
- A big personality, big smile and a good attitude
- Experience in a customer facing role (bar staff/cafe experience is preferred but not essential)
- To multi roll: work behind the bar, make coffees and lemonades and greet customers
- Fast, effective service with a smile
- The ability to learn fast
- Team to maintain a high level of professionalism
- A high level of personal hygiene and presentation at all times
Chef de Partie
- Experience of working in a Commercial Kitchen (experienced in all day dining is preferred but not essential)
- Attention to detail and a good palate and understanding of balance of flavours is essential
- The ability to follow recipes and cooking methods with a high level of consistency at all times
- Working in our “open” restaurant kitchens, you must be presentable and reliable, with a professional level of personal hygiene
- Strong communication and organisational skills; the ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Prepare MEP and section for service unsupervised.
- Cook and plate to order.
- Work under own direction during service.
- Maintain high level of consistency at all times
- Daily completion of all HACCP documentation.