We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to work at Ceru. It is an opportunity to learn new skills, progress your career and meet new people.
- A big personality, big smile and a good attitude
- Experience in a customer facing role (bar staff/cafe experience is preferred but not essential)
- To multi roll: work behind the bar, make coffees and lemonades and greet customers
- Fast, effective service with a smile
- The ability to learn fast
- Team to maintain a high level of professionalism
- A high level of personal hygiene and presentation at all times
Chef de Partie
- Experience of working in a Commercial Kitchen (experienced in all day dining is preferred but not essential)
- Attention to detail and a good palate and understanding of balance of flavours is essential
- The ability to follow recipes and cooking methods with a high level of consistency at all times
- Working in our “open” restaurant kitchens, you must be presentable and reliable, with a professional level of personal hygiene
- Strong communication and organisational skills; the ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Prepare MEP and section for service unsupervised.
- Cook and plate to order.
- Work under own direction during service.
- Maintain high level of consistency at all times
- Daily completion of all HACCP documentation.